September 2012 - Receive 15% off John Lewis Travel Insurance when you buy online. Offer details: this offer is ongoing and is applied automatically on site - no voucher code is required.


John Lewis Travel Insurance is part of the John Lewis Partnership and until 01/10/2010 was called Greenbee. John Lewis offers Annual and Single Tip Travel Insurance. The product is provided by industry experts and share the same values of quality, honesty and reassurance as the John Lewis Partnership.

John Lewis believes that customers will value being able to source travel insurance services direct from a company they trust and just like the retail stores of John Lewis and Waitrose,  customers can trust the financial products to offer both excellent quality and good value and always aim to deliver these with the same high level of service that customers expect from the John Lewis Partnership.

• Travel Insurance  

Option to purchase either annual multi-trip or single trip policies.
The standard policy covers cancellation, lost luggage, passports and money plus medical care in the event that a customer is injured or taken ill whilst abroad. 
Jogn Lewis also provides cover for most existing medical conditions, provided the customer makes them aware of them before they travel.

80% of John Lewis customers rate the service very good or excellent.

Annual multi-trip cover isn’t available to anyone aged 76 years or over. If you reach the age of 76 during the period of insurance, your cover will continue until the next renewal date and end there. If single trip cover is selected, this policy is not available to anyone aged 86 years or over.

John Lewis Travel Insurance is only available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom and registered with a medical practitioner in the United Kingdom

John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of AXA Insurance UK plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

If you are travelling to countries within the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland you are strongly advised to obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) application from your local Post Office as well.