|Founded in 1860, Principality Building Society was founded back in 1860 and is the
largest bilding society in Wales and one of the largest in the UK. The society made a profit of £23.2 million and attracted
52,000 new customers in 2010.
Having maintained a mutual status
for the last 150 years they have no shareholders so all their profits are reinvested back into the Principality Building Society to create more value and financial security for their members and customers.
Principality Home Insurance
are always looking to provide great value products, and their approach to home insurance is no different so they have teamed
up with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc, one of the largest insurance providers in the UK, to deliver quality service
and home insurance tailored to your lifestyle.
out home insurance with Principality, not only get competitive premiums with a flexible range of cover, they also get;
• 15% discount when you buy online
• Claims services helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Option for buildings cover only - up to £400,000
• Option for contents cover only - up to £50,000
• Option for both buildings and contents cover
• New for old cover
• Optional cover
for digital downloads
• Competitive premiums with a range
• Pay monthly at no extra cost Extra cover options include:
• Technology and Entertainment
• Accidental Damage
• Legal Expenses
• Digital downloads
Insurance Cover starts from as little as £3.50 per week (The premium quoted is an estimate only, and the actual premium
will depend on individual circumstances. The premium is based on the average of 13,000 quotes for basic cover provided to
Principality customers in 2009) and you do not have to be an existing customer or mortgage holder with the Principality building
Society to apply.